The animal icu incubator for recovering small size animal and newborn animal Curadle B60N is designed to assist newborn or sick animals needing favorable recovery environment of temperature, humidity and the option to add an Oxygen generator, nebulizer or oxygen tank. The animal icu incubator has been widely used for small animals and their newborn such as cat, kitten, dog, puppies, squirrel, rats, mice, critters, hamster, ferret, rabbits, chinchillas, guinea pigs, hamster and other small animals and their newborns both by animal rescuers, researchers, professionals, zoos, veterinarians and animal caregivers. The animal icu incubator features accurate digital temperature and humidity sensors and controls, ionization, internal circulating fan to push in nebulized and oxygenated air. The animal icu incubator is easy to clean and operate and will be the best incubator to facilitate your pet, dogs, puppies, kitten, newborn pets, critters and animal care. We ship the newest 3rd generation model Curadle B60N and B90N.
- Wide Range Digital Temperature and Humidity Control
- Built-in Ionizer for a clean, filtered environment
- Nebulizer Compatibility - for providing high density oxygen.
- Alarm to signal malfunction
- Double-wall insulation technology for infrared radiation and carbon heating.
- Two antibiotic air filters for removal of incubator dust and airborne pathogens.
- 10 Levels of Lighting Control
- Removable Brooding Tray
- Large Viewing Window
- Two Circulation Fans
- Elegant and Easy to Use Design
- Overheating Protection
- Stackable with optional accessory
- Free Shipping*
- 2 Years Limited Warranty**
Temperature Control: 68 -100.4F
Humidity Control: 40% - 70%
Nebulizer Connection: Yes
Weight: 19.8 lb
Power: 110-120V 60H and Cord for USA, Canada and Mexico.
External Size: 25.8"L x 18.5"W x 17.3"H
Internal Size: 16.5"L x 15.6"W X 16.0"H (Vol. 13 Gal)
Electricity Use: Average - 90W | Max - 150W
The animal icu incubator Rcom Curadle B60N is great for care and support of the following animals:
- Kittens/Cats especially newborn or sick and fragile needing Kitten incubator/brooder
- Puppies/Dogs especially newborn or sick and fragile needing puppies incubator/brooder
- Mammals newborn or sick if small enough to fit inside the RCom brooder ICU
- Guinea Pigs needing guinea pigs incubator/ brooder
- Rats/Mice we have universities and research centers using it for Rats/mice post-surgery care placing then inside small boxes inside the RCom brooder ICU
- So Many More Critters!
Can and has been used in delicate research, hospital, and home use to care and control the environment around newborn, sick, or post-surgical animals.
- 3 reusable washable antibiotic air filters (installed)
- 1 Silicone Tube (4.9 ft)
- 1 AC Power Cord
- 1 User Manual
- Oxygen Socket and Nebulizer Connector
Optional Accessories Sold Separately
- Build Rack for Stacking
- Stainless Mesh
- Secondary Tray
- Nebulizer (Can be purchased)
- Oxygen Tank (Purchase third party)
We have provided the Rcom puppies incubator and intensive care units for:
- Sedgwick County Zoo
- Texas University
- Many other great zoos, veterinaries, and universities
*Shipping is free to the contiguous US. Discount shipping to Canada, Mexico, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and elsewhere.
**View our warranty¬¨‚